HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hii there~ ; A ;

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xChromez

PostSubject: Hii there~ ; A ;    Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Here is my video that I wished to be beta tested. I already got some feedback from dreww <3 But haven't gotten around to changing anything from his feedback yet. Sooo lazy haha.

Theme: Fun/Dance
Oh and also I just left a long scene at the end ; A ; which I was too lazy to change :p

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: Hii there~ ; A ;    Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

@ 34 sec, it seems too slow, but i like the rest. maybe on the lip flap scenes time it better if you wanted to sing :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Hii there~ ; A ;    Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:56 am

Replay Studios wrote:
@ 34 sec, it seems too slow, but i like the rest. maybe on the lip flap scenes time it better if you wanted to sing :3
ohhh yup yup I left at long scene at 0:34 which I haven't changed yet. I might try and work on my lip syncing scenes and time them a little better which I notice it didn't clearly sync. Thanks for thy feedback :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hii there~ ; A ;    Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 am

I watched it a lot of times but it seems good for me, maybe you could work a bit on the transitions between some animes, like nichijou to chu-bra or Love Live to lucky star, the animation its different so its a bit weird, but other than that is really cool, good upbeat video :3

There are no limits to your imagination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
xChromez

PostSubject: Re: Hii there~ ; A ;    Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:01 am

[madaraxD] wrote:
I watched it a lot of times but it seems good for me, maybe you could work a bit on the  transitions between some animes, like nichijou to chu-bra or Love Live to lucky star, the animation its different so its a bit weird, but other than that is really cool, good upbeat video :3
Mikeeee <3 I was thinking the same thing with some of the animations of the anime, it doesn't really suit each other especially with the transitions. I think I might change some of the scenes, or I can just motion mask the whole thing out XD Thanks btw :3;3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hii there~ ; A ;    

Back to top Go down

Hii there~ ; A ;
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Beta Testing-
Jump to: