HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Yoredet - Sword Art Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExilesAMVs

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Yeah, like I said in the description any tips would be appreciated I'm starting to not improve much and I want to put an end to that.

Anyways;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 258
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Old school song Dat song! 

Video looks good, i enjoy it. Be sure to remove or hide the water-mark on next videos because you can be disqualified on a contest because of the water-mark (and also because it has nothing to do there xD)
Then your shakes are kinda strong and you repeat them a lot, try to find another way to mark the beats of the song.. not always with a shake. Then your masking can be better, specialy that kirito mask at 0:29.
But anyway i really enjoy the video, i remember hearing this song a lot! and your video goes really well with it.
Keep it up blink, hope to see another video from you soon






Your moment of truth is the day that you say.. i'm not scared!!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExilesAMVs

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:50 pm

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Old school song Dat song! 

Video looks good, i enjoy it. Be sure to remove or hide the water-mark on next videos because you can be disqualified on a contest because of the water-mark (and also because it has nothing to do there xD)
Then your shakes are kinda strong and you repeat them a lot, try to find another way to mark the beats of the song.. not always with a shake. Then your masking can be better, specialy that kirito mask at 0:29.
But anyway i really enjoy the video, i remember hearing this song a lot! and your video goes really well with it.
Keep it up blink, hope to see another video from you soon
Thanks for the feedback, is the watermark really that important? It seems like a waste to crop the video for the sake of that type of watermark. I agree with you on the shake thing, i've been trying to make them stronger because I think they look weak but it's probably just because there are shakes everywhere xD but it seems so plain without them to me.

Anyways, thanks again :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 723
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:02 pm

agree with Diego =)

for the watemark if you don't want to zoom try with blur because are annoying too!



Spoiler:
 




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
ExilesAMVs

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:20 pm

gabberMD wrote:
agree with Diego =)

for the watemark if you don't want to zoom try with blur because are annoying too!
Hmm... never thought about blurring it, good idea :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xShiroy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 245
Join date : 2013-10-21
Age : 21
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Diego Said it all XD
Keep it up xD 


*Finally a Sign |8 lmao thx Gabber <3 8D*






Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 177
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 28
Location : New York , NY

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 pm

ExilesAMVs wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, is the watermark really that important? It seems like a waste to crop the video for the sake of that type of watermark. I agree with you on the shake thing, i've been trying to make them stronger because I think they look weak but it's probably just because there are shakes everywhere xD but it seems so plain without them to me.
Download Blurays! haha what the other guys said basically. Try experimenting those shakes more and more. You're getting there. :3 Good video too. ^^



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member


Messages : 571
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 pm

ya, next time try to have cleaner footage (logo) ~ but great job ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 723
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

xDreww wrote:
Download Blurays!
well ofc lol about zoom and blur is a method for lazy people ;D



Spoiler:
 




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
ExilesAMVs

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 am

I'll have a search around on Nyaa xD, Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 107
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 23
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Imo it needs more impact, its like after the slow part at the beggining it didnt changed (and the song became fast) and you used too much the same transition sometimes, but yeah overall is quite good orz


There are no limits to your imagination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
Katzie
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 20
Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 am

ExilesAMVs wrote:
I'll have a search around on Nyaa xD, Thanks guys.
If you cant search for bluray, you can try horriblesub. They usually release episode that do not have watermarks.

About the vid
The clip selections were good specially on the chorus part, if only you speed it up more a bit. and I agree with [madaraxD] that you only have one pacing, try to listen more to the song rhythm  for you to determine the pacing.

keep it up Yushh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 723
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Katzie wrote:

keep it up Yushh!!!
ahaha Kat seems more a threat Smile 



Spoiler:
 




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
Katzie
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 20
Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 am

gabberMD wrote:
Katzie wrote:

keep it up Yushh!!!
ahaha Kat seems more a threat Smile 
I was thinking about this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExilesAMVs

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 pm

When you are talking about "only having one pace" I'm not sure what you mean. I just follow sync points could you try to explain that a bit more? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecco

avatar

Messages : 24
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I think i watch a thousand AMVs with this song.. xD
DBZ/Yoredet haha xD
Anyway the video is pretty nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yoredet - Sword Art Online   

Back to top Go down
 
Yoredet - Sword Art Online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Skit's GIFS] Yui from Sword Art Online
» Sword Art Online Character Creation
» Sword Art Online
» Sword Art Online Light Novels
» Gun Gale Online

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-
Jump to: