HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WoozyAMVs

avatar

Messages : 21
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm



I actually worked pretty hard on this xD I'm still a noob to this style but at least I'm trying :D I would like to hear opinions ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sempai
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 147
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Someone tell him remove this fucking text pls ... he wont listen me =(



-Thanx to Shiroy for this OP banner-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoozyAMVs

avatar

Messages : 21
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:54 pm

LMFAO LOOOOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gabberMD
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 723
Join date : 2013-10-14
Age : 26
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 pm

there isn't much to say is not bad so far =)
Sempai wrote:
Someone tell him remove this fucking text pls ... he wont listen me =(
yes xD



Spoiler:
 




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
WoozyAMVs

avatar

Messages : 21
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:18 am

gabberMD wrote:
there isn't much to say is not bad so far =)
Sempai wrote:
Someone tell him remove this fucking text pls ... he wont listen me =(
yes xD
alright thanks <3 and I'm just scared because I see a lot of people videos getting stolen xD but ill find a diffrent way and ill won't use a water mark ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sempai
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 147
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 21
Location : Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:49 am

WoozyAMVs wrote:
gabberMD wrote:
there isn't much to say is not bad so far =)
Sempai wrote:
Someone tell him remove this fucking text pls ... he wont listen me =(
yes xD
alright thanks <3 and I'm just scared because I see a lot of people videos getting stolen xD but ill find a diffrent way and ill won't use a water mark ;D
WHAT WAY  e_e Man its normal if people stole your works



-Thanx to Shiroy for this OP banner-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoozyAMVs

avatar

Messages : 21
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Sempai wrote:
WoozyAMVs wrote:
gabberMD wrote:
there isn't much to say is not bad so far =)
Sempai wrote:
Someone tell him remove this fucking text pls ... he wont listen me =(
yes xD
alright thanks <3 and I'm just scared because I see a lot of people videos getting stolen xD but ill find a diffrent way and ill won't use a water mark ;D
WHAT WAY  e_e Man its normal if people stole your works


I'll probably put something like woozyamvs hidden were someone will probably never find xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member


Messages : 571
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 am

you really like doing short amvs :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】    

Back to top Go down
 
Wholeness 【Tasogare Otome x Amnesia AMV】
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kingdoms in mai otome [Guide]
» Favorite scene from Mai Otome?
» Mai-Otome Episode 22: Song of Destruction
» The Universal Mai-Otome Roleplay
» Mai HiME/Otome figures, toys and models

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: AnimeMusicVideos :: ›› Your AMVs-
Jump to: