HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisagi

PostSubject: [Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:11 am

Hello! This is my video for the IC. Since I do not edit that fast because of my lazy ass I had to do something I would be able to finish so this came out. This was not what I truly wanted it to be, but my computer and my lazy ass would not allow me to (lol). I have not really done something like this in years so hopefully it's enjoyable to some aspects.

I actually hated this anime, but I also wanted to edit it lol and the song was the main one that had me be able to do the idea that I wanted, but was also a bit difficult.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!mB9gjRqD!8esytUsvfMdp4gbXjyA-oCcAatClzN8sbq-lP07EAKU

-Azumanga Daioh- wrote:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.

Last edited by Kisagi on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enoriia

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent   Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 pm

this was really nice to watch! i really loved your light leaks/transitions/glows?? idk what they're called LOL. and i especially loved the part at 1:56 - 1:59 ;A;
+ good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent   Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:22 pm

Thank you! Also they are called flares (optical flares)

-Azumanga Daioh- wrote:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent   

Back to top Go down

[Romance/Drama] Kisagi - Transparent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1