HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A M V - Veni Vidi Vici

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:12 pm


VENI VIDI VICI






Category: Action
Editors: Fury & Despair
Song: Audiomachine - Blood And Stone (Ivan Torrent Remix)

Anime: Fate Stay Night UBW

Despair: Track 1 - 3
Fury: Track 2 - 4







Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member
avatar

Messages : 177
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 28
Location : New York , NY

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:17 pm

THAT POSTER. IS JUST.... <3
Good luck!~



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww
Kurosaki D

avatar

Messages : 66
Join date : 2013-11-02
Age : 21
Location : Chile.e

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:39 pm

epic poster, nice amv ;3 good luck ;3


Back to top Go down
View user profile
MagicDarkLight

avatar

Messages : 29
Join date : 2013-11-02
Age : 23
Location : BELGIUM

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:06 am

Hey!

I enjoyed the effort, it looks cool most of the time and you didn't forget the raw editing by doing so. Not all the effects looked cleaned though and recognizing some of the templates definitely made my interest drop. But still a solid video with cool FX, good job to you two!




Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:47 am

xDreww wrote:
THAT POSTER. IS JUST.... <3
Good luck!~
Lel glad u like it.


Kurosaki D wrote:
epic poster, nice amv ;3 good luck ;3
We thank you :). Glad u like it.

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hey!

I enjoyed the effort, it looks cool most of the time and you didn't forget the raw editing by doing so. Not all the effects looked cleaned though and recognizing some of the templates definitely made my interest drop. But still a solid video with cool FX, good job to you two!

Thats true MDL, im not a big fan of the usage of templates on my partner part's either, it definitely could be better. We thank you for ur feedback. :)


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin
avatar

Messages : 258
Join date : 2013-10-12
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Great effects! it looks realy nice. Cool action video, i enjoyed it even if i never watched fate series.






Your moment of truth is the day that you say.. i'm not scared!!
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:25 am

xDieguitoAMV wrote:
Great effects! it looks realy nice. Cool action video, i enjoyed it even if i never watched fate series.

We are glad u enjoyed it :)


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina D.S.

avatar

Messages : 6
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 2:31 pm

Heyy, due to recent events (Eden Team IC SWAG) i am posting this here, to show that this amv is not that what you think.
I am neither a judge nor a pro or anything. I just disagree that an ic is meant to be done like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Wasnt even in my parts moron check lmao was the parts of my partner LMAO


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina D.S.

avatar

Messages : 6
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 2:55 pm

As i said once: I am a motion graphics designer. I know whats up in the internet about templates and all that. Ive seen some of your parts too. But the thing is, there are more difficult to find in the internet. I have other things to do with my time then continuing to seach for them.
Did you and your friend ever heard of something called "editor pride"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Stfu we both know the only thing u cant find in my parts is bcuz it aint there anywhere in the internet, so what i used some tech overlays here and there but aint even 10% of my total parts have u ever heard of something called human pride? Whatever u tryn to do aint working more or less is u the one that look like a fool not me i have nothing to prove to u and however if judgers wants my project be free to have em now go get urself a book u stood to much @internet get a break get a kitkatt u so cool rite now lmao!!!


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina D.S.

avatar

Messages : 6
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Fury, cant you talk like a normal adult person? Apparently youre 21. So please stop with words like "moron, stfu, bcuz, tryn, 'em". I didnt do anything wrong, okay? I showed up facts how your amv collab is built.
There is no reason for you to talk disrespectful to me like this. Grow up, or go back to your youtube editor community. Because, it seems like this is the wrong place for you in this AMV community. All youre doing currently is putting your own team (aeon) into a really bad light by such a behaviour and language. I feel sorry for Madara and Gabber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 3:37 pm

LMAO u think ppl actually give a fuck about whats going on here aint no one real life but looks like is urs, i can talk however i wish u tryn to built fake facts about me well guess what u just open urself to me so i can build fake works about u, we can keep going till u fullfil the amount of attention u wish however it gets boring.


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina D.S.

avatar

Messages : 6
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 3:42 pm

i will stop trying to communicate with you, its a waste of time.
I shared what i wanted to share, and not waste my time talking with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 3:48 pm

LMAO i never asked u to talk with me so go on no one actually cares. Is fun how u know about my age and know shits about me however i never knew someone like u even exists or is around till today. Am i that interesting for u ppl? I think not.


Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedQueenGK

avatar

Messages : 1
Join date : 2016-05-07
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sat May 07, 2016 4:16 pm

I dunno, this thread seems a little wortless to me. I mean, when you edit amvs you use anime (this is not something you created yourself), so why can't you use already made effects? you already do it by using anime XD it's amv...not movies, games or whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://micho91.cgsociety.org
LolidosNoD4rk

avatar

Messages : 43
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun May 08, 2016 6:14 pm

@Fury
are u brain dmged lol i higly hope u get some pro help no jk



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/lodolis
DisOrder

avatar

Messages : 107
Join date : 2015-10-12
Age : 22
Location : Youtube

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun May 08, 2016 7:08 pm

ooo i got a brain damage from this good stuff i want more


Dust devil swept you away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug4ukObYtGAJxpTd6llcWw
Kyoroichi

avatar

Messages : 90
Join date : 2013-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Trinidad

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Sun May 08, 2016 11:55 pm

nerds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
Fury

avatar

Messages : 39
Join date : 2015-07-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   Mon May 09, 2016 6:01 am

LolidosNoD4rk wrote:
@Fury
are u brain dmged lol i higly hope u get some pro help no jk


I get attacked, i defend myself - i have brain dmgs.
So if i start to attack u now - u have brain dmgs.
Thx for the logic.



Show me the devil, I show you the rebel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A M V - Veni Vidi Vici   

Back to top Go down
 
A M V - Veni Vidi Vici
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lou Groves, Taena Pottery, Cotswolds, UK

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Æon Studios :: Forum/Comunity :: ›› Contests / Events :: SpeedProof [Æon IC] :: SpeedProof IC: Your AMVs-
Jump to: