HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

failure here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinnySiska

PostSubject: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:30 am

hello. hm what should i tell you about meeee?

i'm half german/half italian (sadly i don't understand italian) so english is not my native language.

i edit since ..... a while ... i'm not really good at it but it's ok. i don't want to be "prooo" like the young generation of editors on youtube i just want to share my love for some anime/characters and/or doing vents.

i have a strange obsession for psycho-anime charas ...

el.psy.congroo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.goldenwitchmami.tumblr.com
Luna

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 am

hello! enjoy your stay but that's mean you like horror manga bouh bouh ( since most of the psycho chara are crazy like umineko and staff ) :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Replay Studios
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:41 am

welcome to the forums~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cour

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:55 am

welcome!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http:// http://cjsn45.deviantart.com/
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:56 am

@replay & cour thx

@luna uhm i think horror is the wrong word. they are also characters who fit the picture in anime like madoka (don't want to spoiler pmmm3), monogatari & psycho-pass (i adore makishima & rikako).
i like higurashi and i love umineko (VN/Manga) but i'm not a fan of "splatter for no reason" (blood-c) blink

Back to top Go down
xShiroy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 am

haahhah xD welcome :D

*Finally a Sign |8 lmao thx Gabber <3 8D*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xshiroy.deviantart.com/
xDieguitoAMV
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 am

Welcome here! hope you to enojoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 am

@dieguito sure.
not even one day here and this forums wins an award for best (modern) layout @foromotion/forumieren ;)

Back to top Go down
Luna

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:23 am

oh i see :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 am

Higurashi and Umineko are awesome <3 welcome to our forum :3
Tutturuu~

There are no limits to your imagination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
Geesushi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:19 pm

GinnySiska wrote:
i don't want to be "prooo" like the young generation of editors on youtube i just want to share my love for some anime/characters and/or doing vents.
Yay, big hug for that, most of the people made it some kind of industrial shit >_> No more "i edit because I like to do it" Welcome here and nice to meet ya! :3

*trows sushi*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aresshia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Welcome here :D

"Live by the creed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/aresshiachan85
gabberMD
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

welcome to the forum blink 

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md
xDreww
Æ Member
Æ Member

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Welcome! blink 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/xDreww
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:54 pm

thx everyone :)

@Geesushi

- warning. rant incoming -

sry but i hat to:

Back to top Go down
Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Oi welcome!

Oh cool psyche ;b 

-Azumanga Daioh- wrote:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geesushi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:32 am

Yeah, believe me, once a girl asked me to beta one of her videos, but, she was olny trying to show me how "awesome" she thinks she is, I mean, yeah, she knew how to do made effects and stuff, but her video lacks of sync and flow, and it was pretty randomish, but when I told her about that, she kind of got mad of me for telling her the truth. Its okay, after all, everybody has theirs' own ideas of how a perfect AMV looks like, and I respect theirs' talent and hard work. I just wish young editors to respect the "old fashioned" AMVs too! Everybody needs to learn a lot, but you have to know that by your own self and to accept critics. :)

Anyway, I also respect people that made effects with sony vegas! @_@ They are good~

*trows sushi*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:20 am

@Geesushi

a few days ago i wrote a short simple cmt and explained that "mad" is not a editing style its just the japanese word for fanmade videos/music videos so basically it's the same like amv.
instead of a short thx another editor wrote something like "before you insult other peoples amvs learn how to edit" .... what? o_O i don't even wrote one single word about the video itself (mep-part) i just tried to explain something because of the wrong description where the editor was talking about her 'mad style editing blaaa'.

Geesushi wrote:

Anyway, I also respect people that made effects with sony vegas! @_@ They are good~

reminds me of the situation when i tried to explain the differents between editing programs (vegas, premiere, final cut) and compositing programs (AE, nuke, fusion) and that AE was never meant to be as a standalone software (it have a reason you can import your premiere files into AE).
again -> instead of being happy that someone tried to explain something i got bashed what a shitty editor i am + other stuff that i dont want to write down here and what a shitty program vegas is (someone compared it with WMM).

Original Quote:

Back to top Go down
Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 am

Whoa quite a nice convo you got here
GinnySiska wrote:
@Geesushi

a few days ago i wrote a short simple cmt and explained that "mad" is not a editing style its just the japanese word for fanmade videos/music videos so basically it's the same like amv.
yes, you are correct a mad isn't a style it actually is an amv. In fact in Japanese the word "mad" means "Music Anime Douga", which basically means "Anime Music Video" and the word "Douga" is "Video" in Japanese. Though I find it odd that people think of it as something else even though you mostly see it on the niconico website.

-Azumanga Daioh- wrote:
You have a swimsuit tan. You could jump in the pool naked and no one would know you weren't wearing anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:55 am

@Kisagi
there are just as many 'shitty' MADs on niconico like AMVs on youtube (you would not even know its a mad or amv) and just the outstanding ones where uploudet on youtube. maybe thats why they think its a style.
back then when i was thinking "dafug is a MAD" i was happy when someone explained it to me ( + did some researching by myself). so i don't understand this a agressiv reactions Suspect

Back to top Go down
Geesushi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:49 am

I was talking about people who use only effect and no sync, flow at all, people that thinks that all you need to be a good AMV maker is to know how to make effects and only effects, no sync, no flow, just effects. MADs are mostly know as effects videos more than "Music anime douga" *thanks Kisagi for letting us know, btw*, thats why you randomly see people doing videos with a lot of effects and call it M@D. Yay, not! Once upon a time when I was looking for M@Ds I was hopping to see Japanese editor, because its like saying AMV in japanese when you say MAD, but, the worldwide seems like they like to calls effect videos as M@Ds even if an real AMV maker knows the difference between so called "M@Ds" -effects AMVs- and the real M@Ds... so, there is no way to waste your time sometimes to explain to young generation that editing is more than effects. Hmm, GinnySiska you're kinda right, and kinda not that right about AE, its right, the main programs are programs like Sony vegas, but making an AMV is about creativity, and sometimes in AE you can do things looks more natural, and its more easier to do few things, its only about creativity, and AE is not only for doing pointless effects.
Futhermore I'm not an AE user for some reasons, but as you can see here around in AEon there are people that knows how to use AE and to do good things with it. C:

Quote :

Original Quote:
I can make a video out of After Effects without using any other program and I can make that video a hundred times better than on Sony Vegas, because that program is not for editors who plan to do something with their life (it's like an upgraded Windows Movie Maker for babies)
Eh, that person doesnt know the magic behind this "babies"' program, for sure! -3- 

*trows sushi*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[madaraxD]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:09 am

GinnySiska wrote:
@Geesushi

instead of a short thx another editor wrote something like "before you insult other peoples amvs learn how to edit" .... what? o_O i don't even wrote one single word about the video itself (mep-part) i just tried to explain something because of the wrong description where the editor was talking about her 'mad style editing blaaa'.
Omg i think i reply that comment xD (agreeing with you and in a good way ofc but i saw that other comment insulting you with a lot of votes x_x) but yeah you are right. About the other thing...the program is just a tool imo, most of the time is about how creative you are, and yep vegas is a editing program and AE is basically a post-production program,

There are no limits to your imagination!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madaraxDAmv
Kisagi

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 am

ah yes, it's nice to learn something new. For me I only use AE and if I want to do something quick or want to do something different then I use SV. It's true they are different, but each editor has their own way to edit.

-Azumanga Daioh- wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinnySiska

PostSubject: Re: failure here   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am

@Kisagi
your right everyone can use what they want but my point was that AE simply where never meant to be used as a standalone software. for example a lot of professionals (not hobbyeditors) use premiere and AE simultaneously because you can import your premiere files into AE ;)

in short:
[madaraxD] wrote:

vegas is a editing program and AE is basically a post-production program

Geesushi wrote:
but as you can see here around in AEon there are people that knows how to use AE and to do good things with it. C:  
i'm not referring to aeon because people in this group (for example gabber, ale, dreww .. sorry i'm not familiar with the editing of everyone in this group) use AE for different purpose than the people i'm reffering to. like i wrote earlier AE can be an awesome tool if it's used the right way

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: failure here   

Back to top Go down

failure here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1